Black Tree’s Private Members club is perfect for shooters looking for an exclusive shooting experience on a regular basis and would like to bring clients and guests to the shooting range. Joining the private members shooting club offers the frequent shooter an annual membership along with the opportunity to become part of a community which shares a common interest.
Members will have full access to the range including the covered 25-meter pistol range and 100-meter carbine range for yourself, your family, and guests. Members will also receive special discounts on training, gun rentals, lane fees, venue rental, and merchandise.
(per lane, 2 hours)
Up to two per visit
- Wednesday thru Saturday: 10am to 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm to 6pm
(Range is closed on all federal holidays)
- Handguns $10 per 2 hours
- Carbines $15 per 2 hours
Membership expires 1 year from the day you sign up.
We appreciate you scheduling range time at least 24 hours in advance. All members must successfully complete a criminal history check before receiving a membership ($15 per member fee)
If you rent a gun you must use ammo purchased at Black Tree. $15 for 9mm/.40 and $10 for .223/7.62.
For an experience you will never forget, fire the Barret .50 cal sniper rifle. $10.00 per round under supervision of a Black Tree Instructor only.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- Never point a firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Keep all handguns in the holster unless on the firing line.
- Always wear ear and eye protection.
- Know how the firearm operates.
- Be sure the firearm and ammunition are compatible.
- Obey all commands of the range safety officer.
- Do not anticipate range commands.
- Pay strict attention to the instructor at all times.
- Be sure of your target before you pull the trigger.
- Shoot only authorized targets.
- There will be No Horseplay at any time while on the range.
At Black Tree, safety is of utmost importance. Therefore, these range rules have been adopted and are strictly enforced for the safety and enjoyment of everyone. Anyone suspected of being under the influence will not be permitted on the range. Under no circumstances will any alcohol or drugs be consumed while on the range. Blatant and/or repeated violations of these rules can result in expulsion from the range for a period to be determined by management. Refunds of membership dues will not be given if removed for safety violations.